Partner ResearchHow Financial Advisor Needs Are Changing Amid Economic Uncertainty
MarketBridge Asset Management Industry Report
Insights and Actions for Asset Management Sales & Marketing Leaders
Transition to Next-Generation Distribution
A persistent pandemic, renewed inflation, rising interest rates, and recession fears continue to challenge the wealth management industry. Faced with technology innovation, fintech disruptors, and fast-changing investor behavior, the aging advisor population struggles with omnichannel engagement, attrition, and attracting new talent.
As a follow-up to last year’s survey, MarketBridge conducted a survey of 153 Financial Advisors to see how their preferences and needs continue to evolve. Our respondents came from multiple firm types with varying years in the business.
Covering investments in technology, data and analytics, digital innovation and engagement, and product, solution, and services evolution, this report takes a deeper dive into the results and go-to-market implications for asset managers.
Our report “By The Numbers: How Financial Advisor Needs Are Changing Amid Economic Uncertainty” lays out:
- How asset management firms can support financial advisor’s post-pandemic growth
- Changing financial advisor demographics
- Three top priorities for asset managers
- 11 go-forward actions to drive growth
- 81% of respondents say recession fears will impact their client planning decisions, and financial advisors are engaging accordingly
- Less than 1/3 of advisors rated the support they receive from their firms as ‘Extremely’ or ‘Very Effective’
- More than half of advisors surveyed are part of one or more teams—a continuing challenge for many asset managers
* By completing this form, you are agreeing to send your contact information to MarketBridge. This form will not be responded to nor responses seen by The SME Forum.
Institutional Sales, Marketing & Data Benchmark Survey: 2021 Spring Forum is Available Exclusively in our Members Site
In the Member Site, you can read and download our biennial Institutional survey done with Ignites Research and will also learn about upcoming events and experience past ones, connect with other members, engage in vibrant discussions, find talent, see full member job listings and access our vast library of content from both online and in-person events. We welcome you to explore the community and get engaged.