Digital eMail Marketing Campaign Lead
Neuberger Berman / New York, NY
About Neuberger Berman
Founded in 1939, Neuberger Berman is a private, independent, employee-owned investment manager. From offices in 23 countries worldwide, the firm manages $333 billion in client assets (as of June 30, 2019) across a range of strategies—including equity, fixed income, quantitative and multi-asset class, private equity and hedge funds—on behalf of institutions, advisors and individual investors globally.
Tenured, stable and long-term in focus, the firm has built a diverse team—including 600-plus investment professionals and more than 2,100 employees in total—united in their commitment to delivering client outcomes and investment excellence. It is our people who define our culture and have enabled us to be recognized by Pensions & Investments as the first or second “Best Place to Work in Money Management” for last five consecutive years (firms with 1,000+ employees).
Neuberger Berman is singularly focused on putting our clients first. Our marketing team in partnership with client coverage and distribution continues to reflect that aim across all our initiatives to ensure we deliver compelling client experiences to the targeted relevant audiences and measure the impact to constantly learn from and improve our marketing efforts.
The Digital Marketing Team at Neuberger Berman drives client-facing digital operations firm-wide. The bulk of the team is located in New York, with key regional leaders in London and Hong Kong, and cross-functional business partners across the globe. This is an expanding team that drives the company’s digital vision in service of client relationships worldwide. The Digital Email Marketing Campaign Manager role is a key addition our Global Digital & Marketing Operations team, driving measurable business results via best-in-class digital campaigns. This individual will plan, execute and measure compelling digital campaigns that address the needs of our multi-channel client base. Campaigns range from simple emails to multi-channel, data-driven automated campaigns.
• Manage multiple simultaneous email campaigns from start to finish, including planning, launching, evaluating, and reporting; factor learnings to optimize next set of campaigns.
• Partner with content strategy & marketing communications teams to manage delivery of end-to-end integrated campaigns across multiple digital channels – email, social, display advertising, etc.
• Create best-in-class landing page experiences optimized for conversion and apply web analytics to measure results.
• Optimize campaign ad spend working with outside agencies through detailed reporting and analytics.
• Perform methodical A/B & multivariate tests on email and landing pages to create qualified standards.
• Segment contact lists and personalize emails based on recipients’ interests and needs.
• Optimize email & integrated campaign targeting for mobile devices.
• Maintain the quality & improve the usability of our email marketing list via overlaying relevant & contextual digital touch-points for an individual to help nurture leads to be passed to sales.
• Ensure email related information exchange across marketing (Oracle Eloqua) and sales (Salesforce) platforms is reliable and timely and resolve any integration issues as they arise.